Go Green Options
Created on Tuesday, 28 October 2008 13:57
Click here to go to Account Login
Click here for Customer Service
Click here for the E-Notification signup
NOTE : Accounts with previous balances are subject to services being terminated. Online bill pay may not display previous balances accurately. Please consult your utility bill or call 386-424-2400 for further inquiries.
Account Login First Time Users
Welcome to the City of Edgewater's online Customer Service Center for your City utility account. You can now receive your utility bill via email, review your account information or make a payment online, anytime. Please Note: You must have email to use Online Services, and your browser must be capable of 128-bit encryption to ensure your security. Please verify this with your software manufacturer or Internet service provider if you have trouble accessing the Online Services, and upgrade your browser if necessary. Please make sure to disable any spam blocker that you might have enabled on your email account as this may prevent the initial email from being delivered. To insure successful email communications, please make sure that your spam blockers and firewalls are set to allow access of cityofedgewater.org
To begin your registration, you will need:
- Your utility Account ID/Account Number (located on your utility bill)
- Due Date
- Total amount due
Please note that registrations must be completed online for verification of account information.
- From the Utility Billing link screen, click 'Create Password'. Enter your utility account number, due date, and total amount due, exactly as it is printed on your bill. Click the submit button and you will be asked to create a password, a password hint, and to enter your email address twice. (Your password will be sent to this email address so it must be accurate). Click submit and an email will be sent to you immediately. Follow the directions listed in the email. Please be sure to save this confirmation for future reference.
- The link contained in the email verification will direct you to the Sign-On screen where you will enter your utility account number and the new password that you just created. Click "Sign-On".
- Once you have successfully signed on with your new password, you will be asked to confirm your new password and you can then proceed to access and view your utility account.
What are the benefits of online viewing?
Internet access improves customer service by giving you, the customer, online access to your account information any time of the day or night, seven days a week from the convenience of your home or office. Why call a customer service representative in order to answer your standard billing or inquiry issues? You can now access the following information whenever you want:
- Payment history - View your account's payment history, including pending payments.
- Customer account information - View account information, account status and balance, last bill sent, and last payment received.
- Consumption summary information - Display your account's consumption summary information for each meter, including last reading, average daily usage, and period usage.
- Consumption summary graphs - Generate your account's consumption graphs for the last three years.
- Customer billing history - View your account's service summary information, including the service status, the start and stop dates, and the average charge based on the previous 12 months.
- Service summary graphs - Display in graph format your account's last twelve billing amounts.
- Customer billing statement - View your account's customer billing statement that provides a detailed reading and charges for a specific bill.
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at 386.424.2400 option 2.
If paying by check, use the sample check below to locate the account number and routing number of the account you will be using to make your payment. Your bank routing number will be 9 digits long. Your bank account number will vary in length; it may be shorter or longer than the example shown below.
Note: The site may be unavailable between the hours of midnight and noon on Sundays.